Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

expatavia
Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program:

• 500 hours Line Training – There is no salary under training.
• 3 Years job guarantee after Line Training.
• Opportunity for Captain upgrade after 2-3 years.
• Free of charge airline tickets for contractor and their qualified family members, on the airlines network.
• Hotel paid by the company when on layovers.
• Location/Base : SouthEast Asia
• Roster: 6 weeks on – 2 weeks off OR 3 weeks on – 1 week off.

Minimum Requirements:
• Hold a Commercial Pilot with Multi Engine Land Certificate (ME-CPL)
• Instrument Rating (IR)
• Minimum English ICAO Level 4
• Must be physically and mentally fit
• Class 1 medical
• ATPL Frozen (JAA)
• All licenses accepted such as FAA, JAA, CAA, EASA, etc.

Flight hours per month:
• Minimum 60 block hours / month.
• Normally 80-90 block hours / month.
• In high season - can exceed 100 block hours / month.

1st year contract:
Base salary: 1.000$ / month
Hour allowance: 16$ / hour
Sector pay: 5$ / sector
Per diem: 20$ / night
Total pay per month if flown 65 hrs, 36 sectors, and 4 overnights:
1.000$ + 1.040$ + 180$+ 80$ = 2.300$ (minimum flight hours/month was used in this example)

2nd year contract:
Base Salary: 1.600$ / month
Hour allowance: 24$ / hour
Sector pay: 10$ / sector
Per diem: 30$ / night
Total pay per month if flown 65 hrs, 36 sectors, and 4 overnights:
1.600$ + 1.560$ + 360$ + 120$ = 3.640$ (minimum flight hours/month was used in this example)

3rd year contract:
Base: 2.300$ / month
Hour allowance: 40$ / hour
Sector pay: 15$ / sector
Per diem: 50$ / night
Total pay per month if flown 65 hrs, 36 sectors, and 4 overnights:
2.300$ + 2.600$ + 540$ + 200$ = 5.640$ (minimum flight hours/month was used in this example)

Cost of program: 100.000 $

Re: Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

Khan
I need to do this tell me procedure whom to contact

Re: Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

alfaisal30611
Hello capt

Can i have more information about it please

Best Regards
Thank you

Re: Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

sanghyun park
hi sir
nice to meet u
i want to know a320 cadet program
my email
7491192@hanmail.net
thanks

Re: Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

alfaisal30611
Hello Dear,

Willing to do the Type Rating and the Line Training as well on A320.
We are 2 person we are working right now so let me know please how long is going to be the Line Training for ?

Send me the all Documents that you have so my lawyer will submit them on a file to start with the name of your company.

Thank you
Best Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2019, at 14:30, sanghyun park [via Philippine Aviation Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi sir
nice to meet u
i want to know a320 cadet program
my email
[hidden email]
thanks

http://philippine-aviation-forum.29460.n7.nabble.com/Airbus-A320-A321-Cadet-program-tp1703p2576.html
To unsubscribe from Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program, click here.
NAML

Re: Airbus A320/A321 Cadet program

sanghyun park
check email~