Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

Rodney
On a recent trip to Manila while munching on and  trying to enjoy the on board meals served, i bit on and cut my tounge.   There was a piece of broken glass in my meal.

Did anyone else have this kind of experience?

I reported this to one of the flight attendants to report the incident.

Broken Glass on PAL Flight Meal

Arianespace
Administrator
Make a complaint to the airline address it to the President, and show them the glass, document it but keep the glass. If you can picture them do it, and most of all show them the cut in your tongue. Your seatmate should be a handy companion if he attest your fate. PR catering services is Macro Asia, its subsidiary. I'm sure compensation should follow if you did it while you are still in the air. If not, then forget about the compensation thing. You may have to bring them to courts, but in a nice way you can still notify them. Who knows what's up their sleeves?
Making Sense